Disk Partitioning is to divide the hard disk drive into multiple logical storage units called partitions. A different file system can be used in a partition if it were multiple disks in a physical disk drive. Partition editor software which is used to resize, create, delete and calculated operations in hard disk drive (HDD).
What is Dynamic Partition?
Dynamic partition is one of the advanced type of storage media on your Windows system. This segment gives numerous advanced techniques like managing volume to increase performance, scanning drives on network, reading volumes and so on. In spite of its benefits, dynamic partition is also prone to data loss or deletion due to many reasons.
Here is one such instance, where you have divided your hard drive into three segments. Each partition comprises various data like photo, word documents, video etc. You have kept a separate segment for storing important and you will access it every now and then. Last time, you will identify that your dynamic partition was responding slowly for read and write operation. So, you will plan to format that segment. Everything was working fine, but unfortunately you will choose wrong partition instead of that partition comprising important data. Now, how to recover data from dynamic partition after formatting it?
Here is dynamic partition recovery software called Remo Recover which can be utilized for performing data recovery from dynamic partition in few simple steps. Whenever you lose or delete data from Dynamic partitions, it is not removed permanently. Only address of those files is removed but data remains on partition unless it is overwritten. So, it is advised not to add new data to Dynamic partition until recovery process. Now, with the help of ideal tool called Remo Recover it is very simple to restore files from Dynamic partition.
Other notable features of Remo Recover
- Recovers data from corrupted, damaged, inaccessible Dynamic partition
- Scans the entire drive in few minutes for quick retrieval of data
- Requires only minimal amount of disk space for installation process
- Supports all versions of Windows operating systems
- Free trial version of software is available in internet
Scenarios responsible for data loss or deletion from Dynamic partition
- Unintentional Deletion – While deleting older files from Dynamic partition, you might accidentally choose important ones along them or emptying Recycle Bin without checking its contents leads to deletion
- Interruptions during file transfer – When files are transferred from Dynamic partition to other external storage devices or vice versa, if process gets interrupted due to power loss, sudden ejection of external device etc. leads to data loss
- Hard Drive Corruption – If the storage media like Dynamic hard drive gets corrupted due to formation of bad sectors, errors etc. will become inaccessible. As a result, partition available in it also cannot be accessed
- Formatting – Sometimes, you might unintentionally format the Dynamic partition containing important data instead of other drive which results in data loss
- Other Reasons – Abrupt termination of system, file system corruption, malware infections, unreliable third party applications, operating system crash, software clashes, hardware conflicts and so on are other reasons for data loss or deletion from Dynamic partition
- It is safer to have copy of important data in secured storage device
- Dynamic partition should be scanned regularly
- Utilize updated antivirus software for scanning process
- Avoid using infected or unknown devices for data transfer process