Software to Retrieve Data from Formatted Windows 10 Hard Drive
These days, most commonly used operating system among plenty of users is Windows 10. It is the recent version launched by Windows operating system which includes all latest technologies and techniques. Have you accidentally formatted your Windows 10 system? Lost your important files and need to recover them immediately from Windows 10? Do not worry; when the Windows 10 hard drive is formatted, do not think that the data present in it is lost forever. Nevertheless of any reason for data loss from formatted Windows 10, data can be easily recovered using Remo Recover software.
Remo Windows Recovery Software
Remo Recover is a reliable recovery tool that rescue data from formatted Windows 10 system in a simple mouse clicks. The utility includes a powerful scanning engine using which it will thoroughly scan the hard disk to search the formatted file types and help you to regain those folders from Windows 10.
The software comes handy with simple GUI interface so that new users can install and run it effortlessly. Utilizing Disk image option, it will create pictures on drive containing bad sectors so that data from the images can be recovered easily. This software supports different versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP to retrieve files on Windows 10 computer effectively. Users can check the capability of software ahead of time utilizing demo version that is available which is available for free to restore data from Windows 10 after format.
By employing this application, you can be able to retrieve data from Windows 10 after format from various hard drive interfaces like SCSI, IDE, ATA, SATA, etc. This software also provides solution to restore data from corrupt partition.
Situations that results in the loss of data from Windows 10
- Formatting Windows 10 hard drive: When you get an error message like “Drive not formatted. Do you want to format it now?”, if you format the drive, then it results in loss of data from Windows 10.
- File System Corruption –File system corruption occurs due to various reasons like hardware clashes, software conflicts, improper system shut down, sudden power disappointment and many more.
- Presence of Bad Sectors – Bad sectors on hard drive are commonly known as inaccessible areas. If the number of bad sectors on drive keeps on increasing, then Windows 10 drive becomes inaccessible.
Regardless of how you lose partition, Remo Data Recovery Software to recover data from formatted Windows 10 hard drive.
Other features of Remo Recover Software
- Retrieves data documents, files, audio & video files, photo files, digital RAW image files etc., from formatted partitions even after reinstalling Windows Operating System or from formatted Volume on Mac OS X
- Restore data with original directory structure and original file names & paths
- Preview the recovered data from formatted partitions or drives prior to data restoration
- Option to compress and save the recovered data on any accessible drive or on a DVD
- With the assistance Save Recovery Session, time can be saved as it avoids rescanning of drive.
- Ability to restore files from formatted NTFS partition of different storage devices including USB drives, pen drives, memory cards, external hard drives, memory sticks, FireWire drives, iPods, etc.
- Also one can preview recovered files prior to data restoration
- Demo version of this software helps to evaluate the performance of recovery process
- Free technical assistance by support team is provided to solve the doubts related to product