Retrieve Files from USB Drive
Missing files or accidentally deleted files from USB drive! Or want to recover of data from USB disk that has become unreadable?
Don’t worry if you are experiencing such kind of situation. Read further to know more about USB recovery. As we know that USB flash drive is a storage device which is small portable storage device at makes use of flash memory. As a matter of fact, losing files from USB drive does not mean that these files are gone forever. You have great chances to do USB recovery if you choose precise recovery tool like Remo Recover Software on all Windows and Mac OS.
Note: But, before performing USB drive data recovery, the first thing you should do is stop using the USB drive before recovery to minimize the data loss and increase the possibility of successful USB recovery.
Some tips to reduce chances of data loss from USB disks in future:
- Do not abruptly pull USB drive when connected to the system; instead make use of Safe Removal Hardware option
- Always have an extra copy of important data stored in USB disk
Remo Recover Software- Quick Solutions for USB disk recovery
Remo Recover application is used to recover lost or deleted data from USB disks within few simple clicks. The tool comes with in-built scanning algorithm which can easily detect and locate deleted or lost files from USB flash drives based on their unique signature. Besides, tool can restore different file types from USB drive such as word documents, text files, audio files, video files, ZIP archives and many more. Along with USB disk drive, you can also make use of this tool to get back deleted or lost data from iPod, FireWire Drives, hard drives, memory cards etc. Thus, with the help of simple user friendly GUI, even normal user can retrieve data from USB stick without any difficulty.
Supported Brands of USB Drives: Dell, SanDisk, Kingston, Lexar, HP, Transcend, Sony, etc.
Why Remo Recover software- Efficient way to restore files from USB?
- Allows you to you can create “Disk Image” file to bypass bad sectors and later recover data from these disk image files
- Apart from USB drives, it also supports recovery of data from other storage devices like hard drives, flash memory cards, SD card, XC cards, and so on
- The application supports recovery of data from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFSX and HFS+ partitions / drives
- Also recovers data from lost / missing partitions, formatted/re-formatted partitions
- Provided with an option to preview recovered data before saving it onto any drive
- The restored USB partition data can be stored in any removable storage media like CD/DVD, external hard drives, memory cards, pen drives etc
- It allows you to create compressed ZIP archives of the restored partition data to save disk space
- Technical assistance will be available for 24*7, to tackle any issues that take place during recovery process
- Demo version is available for users to know the productivity of software ahead of time before purchasing it
Common causes for data loss from USB disk
- Data Lost Due to Human Errors: Mistakenly deleting files from USB flash drive like it can be due to accidental deletion or formatting are some of the common human errors that lead to data loss.
- Improper Ejection of USB Disk: When USB flash drives are abruptly removed from the computer while transferring files from PC to USB or vice versa results in data loss
- Loss of Data Due to Format errors: In case if you format the data when you get error messages like “drive not found” or “drive not formatted” leads to data loss
- Other Reasons: If file system of USB partition gets corrupted then the drive becomes inaccessible, utilizing third party tools to manage partitions on USB drive, incomplete conversion of file system