Microsoft Visio is diagramming and drawing tool that make use of vector images to create diagram. This lets creators and developers to visually represent their ideas, theories, etc. It is also possible to create amazing diagrams of complex systems and other related data. These files are usually saved in VDX or VSD file formats. Nowadays most of the business professionals, even architects make use of this application to create basic outline using figures before implementing or handing over to the clients.
However, loss of these files makes you annoyed as it requires lots of efforts and time to meet the deadlines of the client. In such situation, creating them once again doesn’t make sense and it’s not an easy task.
So, how to retrieve MS Visio files?
When files are deleted or lost from any drive, they are not completely erased. The data still remains in drive but in a hidden place and only address pointers are removed from file allocation table. As a result you cannot access MS Visio files present on the drive. In such situation, Microsoft Visio file recovery can be performed by making use of trustworthy recovery tool like Remo Recover Software.
Remo Recover Software to retrieve MS Visio files
Remo Recover Tool restores MS Visio files regardless of any data loss scenarios. With the help of advanced scanning algorithm, it scans the entire drive to get back Microsoft Visio files. Moreover, this utility is capable enough to skip bad sectors present on the hard drive by creating Disk images. Later, you can use this image to restore data from it. Besides, the software identifies and recovers up to 300 types of file format such as documents, spreadsheets, Zip archives and other file format based on their unique signature.
Furthermore, this utility supports recovery of data from SCSI, IDE hard drives, SD, XD, MMC flash memory cards, iPods external USB drives, FireWire Drives etc. Also, the tool is compatible on all latest versions of Windows OS including Windows 10 and Mac OS like Yosemite, Mavericks etc.
Reasons for loss of MS Visio files
Data loss may happen at any time due to several reasons such as:
- Accidental Deletion: While deleting some unnecessary files using “Shift + Delete” keys, if you mistakenly delete important MS Visio files, it bypasses the Recycle Bin and results in loss of files
- Formatting: Sometimes, you may mistakenly format the drive containing MS Visio files without taking backup of required files.
- Improper Partitioning: While creating partitions on your drive which contains MS Visio files, if you follow some improper methods or if something goes wrong then the MS Visio files become inaccessible
- Other Reasons: Reformatting, interruptions while transferring MS Visio files, file system corruption, bad sectors, etc
Apart from above mentioned reasons, there are still other reasons which might result in loss of MS Visio files. Regardless of any reason, Remo Recover Tool comes handy to restore MS Visio files. This user friendly tool helps even novice user to restore files with ease.
Other features of Remo Recover Software
- Supports recovery of data even when the hard drive has crashed or does not boot
- You can sort recovered data on the basis of file name, creation date, size, type and other file attributes
- With the help of feature called “Find”, user can locate retrieved files from large list of data
- An option called “Preview” permits users to view recovered data in advance before saving them on particular location
- You can save recovered data on any accessible storage device like hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives and many more
- You can create compressed Zip archives for the recovered files and folders, in order to save the disk space
- In case, if you face any difficulty in accessing the tool, free technical assistance is provided by the support team, which works 24*7 to solve the queries regarding the product.
Things to be remembered
- Do keep an additional copy of important files and folders to deal with sudden data loss problems
- Be careful while performing operations like formatting and reformatting