Recovering SD card files on Windows 10
Mostly you may come across a situation where your SD card is not recognized by your Windows 10 system or it might display error message stating that ‘cannot read from the device’. Since SD cards are used for storing photos, videos, presentations, spreadsheets, word documents and many more. However there are some instances where you may end up losing files from your SD card on your Windows 10. Well you don’t have to worry under such circumstances. As it is possible to restore your SD card and get back all your crucial files with the help of Remo Recover application.
About Remo Recover: Software to recover SD card on Windows 10
Remo Recover application is useful for restoring SD card on Windows 10 system without any difficulty. The software easily scans SD card, identifies lost or deleted files and restores them in just few minutes. This application helps in recovering data even from corrupted SD card.
The media files like audio, video, photos, RAW photo files and many other files will be recovered with ease. Thereafter, you can also customize the scanning process by selecting the file types that you want to recover from SD card on Windows 10. Besides, it is capable of restoring photos from your hard drive, digital cameras, USB drives, FireWire Drives, and flash memory card which include SD, microSD, XD, SDHC, SDXC, compact flash card, MMC etc.
This software also supports recovery from file systems which includes FAT16, FAT 32, NTFS, NTFS5, HFS+, HFSX. Beside this, the application will be useful for recovering of images which bypass Windows Recycle bin when the size is exceeded.
Furthermore, the tool has an in-built algorithm that allows recovery on the basis on name, date, size and file type. The media files can be recovered with the help of find option that will locate a particular file on the basis of date, extension, and size and file name.
Another important feature of the software is that it will be useful for recovering files which bypass the Windows Recycle Bin when the size of the files is exceeded. In addition to this, the media files which are deleted using the combination of Shift Delete can be recovered within few minutes
SD cards supported by this utility: microSD, SDHC, miniSD, SDXC, microSDXC and many more
Other features of Remo Recover Software
- This utility works on various platforms which supports latest version of operating system which includes Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS Yosemite.
- The use of “Save Recovery Session” ensures that you need not rescan your drive
- Preview option helps in viewing the files that has been recovered prior to data restoration
- Make use of Create Disk images to bypass bad sectors that are present in the storage devices
- Helps in compression of folders in order to save disk space
- Demo Version helps in checking the performance of the software before you go purchasing the licensed version
- It requires minimum disk space of 50 MB for installation of the software
- Technical guidance is available 24×7 for technical as well as novice users
- User friendly interface provides step wise installation as well as usage of software application
Factors causing corruption of SD card on Windows 10
Improper Ejection: Sometimes, during transferring any of your important file; you might abruptly pull off your memory card. This can cause damage to your SD card
Corruption of File system: There are instances where your file system might get corrupted which further results into inaccessibility of your SD card
External Threats: Due to virus attacks, there are chances of corruption to your memory card which leads to inaccessibility of data from your memory card
Apart from these there can be numerous other reasons that are likely to damage your SD card on your Windows 10 system
Preventive measures for avoiding damage of SD cards in future
- Avoid abrupt pulling off your SD card while it is connected to your Windows 10
- While transferring of photos from your SD cards to your system make use of “Safely remove hardware option “
- Regularly transfer your important images from SD card to computer