How to Retrieve Data from Wrongly Formatted Volume of MacBook Pro
Know how to restore data from wrongly formatted volume of MacBook Pro in few simple steps..
Let us say, you have accidentally formatted the wrong volume of MacBook Pro containing valuable files rather than formatting some other volume. Also, you have not maintained backup on other storage devices. Not just this, there are various other reasons for wrongly formatting MacBook Pro volume such as:
- Occurrence of format errors while trying to access data saved on MacBook Pro volume.
- Mistakenly clicking on format option while partitioning volume of MacBook Pro.
- While reinstalling OS, one of the hard drive volume needs to be formatted while doing so, if you select and format wrong volume containing important data then you will end up with data loss.
Well, whatever might be the reason for formatting MacBook Pro volume, worry not; the files stored on it are not completely erased. They are still present on MacBook Pro. So, it is recommended not to save any file on formatted MacBook Pro volume until recovery. Then make use of Remo Recover tool which performs data recovery from MacBook Pro volume after wrongly formatted in less span of time.
Remo Recover tool provides free trial version, wherein you can view the recovered files with the help of Preview option but, to save those files you need to purchase the application. To recover files from wrongly formatted MacBook Pro volume, this tool scans the entire MacBook Pro drive to locate and then restores data. Files can be documents, PDF, excel sheets,audio, video files, ZIP archives, etc. The recovered files can be sorted according to file attributes like file name, type, date and size.
Remo Recover tool can be used in the following scenarios:
- Supports data recovery from MacBook Air, iMac, Mac Mini, and other Mac devices.
- Not just formatted, even corrupted, deleted, missing data can be restored from MacBook.
- Recovers data lost due to Command + Delete key combination or emptied from Trash.
- Requires minimal disk space to install the application.
- If you want to locate particular file from the recovered list then there is a in-built Find tool which lets you to locate files based on file attributes.
- Disk space can be saved by compressing the recovered files to a ZIP archive.
- Round the clock technical guidance is provided by support team to solve your queries related to the product.
- Supports various Mac OS such as EI Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, Mountain Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
Tips to be followed:
- Avoid installing the recovery application to the same volume from which you data was lost
- If you have formatted the entire Mac drive then disconnect it and attach it to a healthy computer as a secondary drive to restore data.
- Make sure before formatting any volume.