How to Restore Pictures
Have you deleted or lost pictures from any storage device like hard drive, memory cards, iPods, FireWire drives, flash drives, etc.? Then this article gives solution on how to restore pictures from various storage devices. Read on to know more…
Some precautionary steps to overcome loss of photos
- Always maintain additional backup of important pictures to overcome data loss scenarios
- Avoid interruptions while transferring photos
- Be careful while deleting or emptying image files from Recycle Bin / Trash
Even after following many precautionary steps to prevent loss of images, you may lose pictures in one or other way. So, what happens when photos are deleted or lost from storage device?
Technically when pictures are deleted from any storage device don’t come to conclusion they are lost forever. Image files are still present on the drive but it cannot be accessed as their address pointers will be removed from the file allocation table. To restore images from any storage drive make use of reliable recovery tool. By understanding the importance of image recovery, Remo has come up with Photo Recovery tool to restore pictures from any storage device.
But, before performing recovery, it is required to follow few steps:
- Don’t save any new files on the drive until you perform recovery
- Do not perform any operations like formatting, repartitioning, reformatting, etc. on the drive until recovery is done
Picture recovery using Remo Photo Recovery tool
Remo Photo Recovery tool comes with simple user interface which helps any sort of users to recover images without affecting its quality. The robust scanning g algorithm of this application deeply scans the entire storage drive to retrieve deleted or lost images in span of minutes. This application supports various photo formats like BMP, JPEG, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, etc. Along with this utility supports RAW Photo formats like NEF, CR2, MRW, CRW, ORF, etc.
In addition, you can restore files that are lost / deleted from FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, exFAT, HFS+, HFSX partitions/ drives with ease. Furthermore, you can perform image recovery on different digital cameras, DSLRs, camcorders of various brands such as Canon, Kodak, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Samsung, Panasonic, Fujifilm, etc. Apart from photo recovery, this tool helps in recovering video files, songs, text file, Office files, PDF, etc.
Some of the common data loss scenarios where Remo Photo Recovery tool comes handy:
- Accidentally deletion of files from the storage drive while erasing some unwanted ones and even emptying the Recycle Bin
- While transferring images from one device to other or vice versa, if there is any sort of interruption occurs then it might result in loss of files
- Increase in the number of bad sectors on the drive where important files are present leads to data loss
- Taking pictures even when the camera battery is low
- Loss of data due to file system corruption
Points to be remembered:
- Take additional copy of your essential data on any storage device to prevent data loss
- Before deleing files make sure whether they are required or not
- Avoid interruptions while moving files
Additional features of Remo Photo Recovery software
Remo Photo Recovery tool performs signature search to identify and retrieve files based on their unique file formats. Files that are deleted using shift + delete or from Windows Command prompt can be recovered quickly with the help of this utility. The restored files can be arranged on the basis of file name, type, size and date. This tool creates disk images so that you can retrieve data from bad sectors and later you can retrieve data from these disk images.
Besides, this tool provides you with two options to view the recovered files; one is Data View which provides hierarchical view of files and File Type View displays data on the basis of file extension. The restored files can be compressed to a ZIP archive to save disk space and can be saved on any accessible storage device like CD, DVD, hard drives etc. Also, this tool is compatible on all latest versions of Windows and Mac OS which includes Windows 10 and EI Capitan.