Fix MOV File that Stops Audio and Video
It’s really annoying, you are watching your favorite video of MOV format but unfortunately video becomes unplayable. Even after trying on different media players, if same thing persists then it implies that your MOV file is damaged. It must be very frustrating situation, isn’t it?
What makes MOV file corrupt?
- Interruptions while Transferring Files: : While transferring MOV files, if the process terminate in between, due to any interruption like abrupt removal of storage device, containing MOV files or system crash etc. then there are chances of MOV file corruption.
- MOV Header File Corruption: If MOV file header gets corrupted due to improper closing of file, error while making data transfer, improper system functioning etc. results in unplayable of MOV videos.
- Round Tripping: Frequently changing file format for making file compatible to play on any gadget results in the MOV file damage. As a result of which the file becomes unplayable.
- Other Reasons: Presence of bad sectors on the storage area where MOV videos are stored, When MOV files are played on unsupported media players may corrupt the video and makes them unplayable, using unreliable applications to restore lost MOV videos etc.
Hence, in order to overcome, the corruption issues as mentioned above, it is necessary to follow some precautionary steps as below:
- Don’t try to open MOV files on incompatible media players
- Backup the essential MOV files regularly on accessible storage drive
- Don’t record videos when the camera battery is low
- Don’t use unreliable tool for recovering lost or deleted MOV file
Even after taking precautionary steps, certain times you may come across MOV file corruption. Under such situation make use of reliable repair tool like Remo Repair MOV, which fixes the issues efficiently makes MOV videos playable as before.
Easily fix MOV file that stops audio and video
The quick scanning mechanism of the Remo Repair MOV tool analyzes and helps in fixing MOV file that stops video and sound securely. Since the application works on read-only mechanism, while carrying out repair process on corrupt MOV file, it will not modify corrupt file instead it just takes the copy of corrupt MOV file and executes repairing process.
Besides, the tool concurrently fixes audio and video tracks of MOV file by separating them and repairs corrupted streams. Once after repair process both the frames will be joined together to form a healthy playable MOV video file. Also, compatible on Mac OS like Yosemite, Mavericks, Snow leopard, Leopard, Lion and Mountain Lion and Windows OS like Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP etc. Not just MOV even MP4 files can be fixed with this application.
Other features of Remo Repair MOV:
Supported Cameras and Camcorders: This tool supports repair of video files recorded on several camera brands like Nikon, Canon, Panasonic, Sony, GoPro, Olympus etc.
Codecs Supported: This application supports audio codecs such as mp4a, RAW, sowt and video codecs like mjpeg, mp4v, avc1.
Storage devices: Lets you to repair MOV files stored on various storage devices like hard drive, flash memory cards, USB external drives, Memory Sticks etc.
Compress Recovered Files: Fixed MOV files can be saved on any accessible storage device like CD, DVD, hard drives, flash memory cards, pen drives etc.
Besides, this software helps to fix MOV and MP4 file that is not playable on QuickTime player. The user friendly interface of the tool makes repair process easily understood even by the normal user. In case of any queries related to the product, you can contact support team which is available round the clock.