Here is the situation where you recently bought Western Digital hard drive in order to store some of your confidential and official documents. Besides, you thought of storing some of your personal data as well. When you connected your WD hard disk to your system it was working appropriately. However, when you removed it and connected again it suddenly stopped working upon reconnecting. Due to this, you were unable to access your files that you have stored earlier. Later, you thought of checking into My Computer you noticed that your external hard drive is connected to the system. But unfortunately you are not able to access the data from your WD hard disk. This indicates that your hard disk might have been damaged because of some uncertain reasons.
Whenever you come across such scenario, you don’t have to worry because you can access your data without any complexity. This is achieved with the help of Remo Hard Drive Recovery software that helps you to get back your crucial files even from damaged Western Digital hard drive.
Understanding How Remo Recover assists in restoring your data from WD Hard Drive
Remo Recover performs deep scanning of your WD hard drive to recover data from damaged Western Digital hard disk. It helps to find deleted files from Western Digital HDD and further restoring different types of files with ease. It has the capability to recover data lost even from your external hard drive which has been crashed or doesn’t boot. Besides, it also recovers data from RAID0, RAID 1 and RAID5 partitions that has been formatted or deleted. It also supports recovery of data from SATA / SCI / IDE hard drives as well as flash memory cards, external USB drives, iPods etc.
Thereafter the application recover files from damaged Western Digital hard drive along with 300 types of files which includes documents, spreadsheets, email as well zip archives. Later these restored files can be sorted according to name, date, size and file type. Furthermore files can also be found on the basis of date, creation date, extension, size and file name. After completion of recovery process, the recovered files can also be viewed in File Type view that helps in recovering data on the basis of your file extension and Data view allows you to view the recovered data in hierarchical format.
Remo Recover Software has:
- Ability to create disk images that will bypass bas sectors from your external hard drive and further help in recovering data from those disk images
- User friendly interface guides the user for proper installation as well as usage of the software
- For handling queries of users technical support is available 24×7
- Save Recovery Session saves the re-scanning time of the entire drive in future after you purchase the software
- The recovered files can be easily compressed into zip archives
- Furthermore the recovered files can be stored in CD / DVD
- Supported External Hard Drive Brands: Fujitsu, Imation, Kingston, Lacie, Samsung, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba and many more
- Supported OS: Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 2012. Furthermore, it will support Mac operating system that includes Mavericks, Yosemite and EI Capitan
Causes responsible for data loss situations from your Western Digital hard drive
Abrupt Ejection: After completion of file transfer operation you don’t make use of Safely Removal Option; thus abruptly pulling off your external hard drive then there are chances of data loss situation.
Bad Sectors: Another common reason responsible for making your external hard drive inaccessible is due to bad sectors. So if there are numerous bad sectors present on your external hard drive then it won’t be detected which further causes data loss
Human Mistakes: It may happen that accidentally you format your drive and then you suddenly realize that you have formatted your external drive which was consisting of all your important files
How to avoid data loss scenarios in future from Western Digital external hard drive
- Make use of Safely Removal Option while ejecting your external hard drive
- You should avoid using the same drive / partition from where you experience data loss
- Don’t use faulty freeware for creating partitions on your WD hard drive
- Never use your WD HDD when you lose data from it