Outlook express is an email and news client which was bundled with other programs in several operating system of Windows based computer. It was available with different names in different operating system, in Windows Vista it is named as Windows mail. However one of the common misconception which most of the user have is difference the between Outlook express and Microsoft Outlook. Most of them think that Outlook Express is the previous version of Microsoft Outlook but the two programs are totally different from one another, however both products are provided from Microsoft but have different functions and features.
There are several security issues with Outlook Express as it supports HTML email scripts, therefore due to security issue there is common problem of virus invasion. And when there is virus intrusion in your computer then it is apparent that all the data related to Outlook Express and other data will gets scrambled up resulting in loss of data. However security flaw like preview of email could cause the code to run automatically without the knowledge of user consent.
Apart from security issues there are situations where the database file of Outlook Express gets corrupted. It may get corrupt due to improper usage of email client, increase of file size of DBX file, virus infecting the database file and many others. Moreover at times you may delete emails assuming as it is no more required. Thus in this situation you will feel frustrated using Outlook Express however there is no requirement of it because you can stick to the same email client by recovering the issue associated to Outlook Express.
Any operation performed on Outlook express is stored on DBX file thus if there is any corruption or misbehavior in Outlook Express while using it then there the major problem is with DBX file. Therefore repairing DBX file is essential to make the Outlook Express work properly. So how is that possible? It can be possible by many ways but the most suggested method of fixing Outlook Express is using a tool which can effectively accomplish the task of repair within minutes, as a result restore Outlook Express using Remo which is considered as the most reliable application for retrieving Outlook Express.
Features of Remo Recover Outlook Express
- It can be installed on various version of Windows based operating system such as Microsoft Windows 8, Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008
- It can retrieve DBX file that is created by Microsoft Outlook Express versions like 4.0, 5.0, 5.01, 5.5 and 6.0
- The tool does not consume much of your hard drive space due to which you have to be worried about the performance degradation in computer
- Program is safe and secure to restore DBX file, this is because the tool’s non-destructive nature will not modify the actual content of DBX file
- If in case the user is not able to understand the process of restoring then the user can take assistance from professionals who are there to help you at any time round the clock
- Repairs DBX file that is corrupted due to oversize issue, virus infection, header file corruption etc.
- If the DBX file is corrupted due to compact process then you can make use of this program to fix the issue
- The graphical user interface which is provided by this tool is very interactive and user friendly, thus due to this any novice user can effectively perform recovering task
- The tool is digitally signed and uses authorized anti-virus application in order to scan the files in Outlook Express files, which ensures the intact file remains as usual during scanning process
- The application also recovers deleted emails which were intentionally deleted and also recovers lost emails which are lost due to corruption
- After completion of restoring process the product stores the recovered email in .eml file format, thus using this .eml file you can easily import emails into Outlook Express folder
The steps involved in recovering Outlook Express using Remo Recover Outlook Express is very easy, this can be done by downloading the tool from a trusted website. After downloading the tool install it in your computer and run the program. Once the application is opened you will see home screen where the program will ask you to select the DBX file, and if you do not know the exact file location then you don’t have to worry because the tool can help you locate the file easily. Later select the destination location so that the repaired DBX file is stored onto that location.
Note: Users who are using Outlook Express should always make sure that the file size of DBX file is not exceeded to 2GB, because if the file size of DBX file is exceeded then there are chances that the DBX file will get corrupted.