Email is an information and communication technology, which uses technology to communicate a digital message over the internet. You get many software platforms to send and receive mails. Microsoft Outlook is the most common application which is used to share emails. In Microsoft Outlook all the attributes including emails are stored in PST file. Outlook application allows user to share data with coworkers, friends and family by making use of Microsoft Exchange Server technology.
Sometimes, the email stored on Outlook may get deleted due to various reasons. Usually, when any email is deleted from Outlook, it goes to “Deleted Items” Folder. So, if you need any email which you have deleted then you can restore it from that folder. Whereas, if you delete a mail by using Shift + Delete keys, then the mail will not be moved to Deleted Items Folder; instead it will be permanently removed from Outlook. In such a situation, you can make use of Remo Repair Outlook (PST) in order to recover deleted emails.
Recovery of permanently deleted emails from Outlook using Remo Repair Outlook (PST):
Remo Repair Outlook (PST) is built to repair Outlook mailboxes. So, it recovers entire deleted emails from Outlook with ease. If PST files are corrupted then this application first repairs corrupted PST files and then recovers deleted emails from it. Along with email, it also recovers other attributes of Outlook such as contacts, journals, notes, appointments, remainders etc. Furthermore, it is used to recover emails from almost all versions of Outlook like 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
This program supports recovery of emails from highly encrypted or password protected PST file. There are two options to recover emails and to repair PST file depending on the severity of PST file corruption; they are “Normal Scan” and “Smart Scan”. For minor PST file corruption you can make use of “Normal Scan” option. If PST file is severely corrupted or broken then you have to use “Smart Scan” option.
What are the probable causes which lead to deletion of emails from Outlook?
- Usually deleted emails and other Outlook objects are moved to “Deleted Item” folder. In case after accidental deletion of essential emails if you mistakenly empty “Deleted Item” folder, then it leads to removal of emails.
- Emails can also be lost in case of virus or malware attack which may lead to either permanently deleting your emails or may send them to an unknown path. Sometimes, antivirus program running on system might delete virus infected Outlook emails.
- You may lose all your important emails if your system gets shutdown abruptly due to power surge, hardware failure, system failure, virus attack, etc while you are processing mails.
- During compressing or decompressing emails if you accidentally delete archived file, then it results in deletion of emails.
- Other reasons like improper upgradation of Outlook or oversized PST can also cause deletion of emails.
You can avoid deletion of emails by using some precautionary measures, which will help you to protect all your emails from above mentioned email deletion scenarios. They are:
- For deleting any email from Outlook use Delete button instead of Shift + Delete keys combination. This will help you to restore that deleted file from Deleted Items folder if in any case you need that mail.
- Do not access any email while your system is frequently shutting down because of continuous power fluctuation or power surge.
- Try to keep your system virus free by making use of secure antivirus program.
These precautionary measures are able to protect your emails from deletion. But, sometimes even after taking precautions, you may not be able to protect your emails. Then you can make use of Remo Repair Outlook (PST) for recovering permanently deleted emails.
Other features of Remo Repair Outlook (PST) which might be helpful for you:
- It is used to repair PST file which cannot be repaired using Inbox Repair Tool which is available with Outlook
- This application stores repaired PST files in Outlook 2003-2010 format, for the purpose of easy import
- By using “Find PST File” option, you can easily search PST files on your system, when you don’t know the location of your files
- You can evaluate repaired results through Outlook style browser view
- It allows you to select destination folder to save repaired PST file
Remo Repair Outlook (PST) comes with simple user interface which allows you to access the tool very easily, even a novice user will not feel any kind of difficulty in accomplishing the task. You can check its capability and consistency through demo version and then you can purchase paid version of this tool. This is non-destructive application, which only reads from the original file and creates a new PST thereby preventing the original file from getting damaged. 24/7 technical team and live chat facility is there to solve your issues related to this product.