In this advancing world, we find many business organizations, IT sectors, educational institutes etc. where they opt for emails for communication purposes. Email application consumes very less time and can save the entire record of what has been sent or received safely for longer duration. Microsoft Outlook is one such email application which is preferred by most of them across the world. Apart from sending and receiving emails, it also supports other attributes like contacts, calendars, appointments, notes, journals and so on.
Due to its user friendly features, less time for sending and receiving emails etc. it is been gaining extensive support from its users. This Microsoft Outlook take help of folder called PST for storing entire details. PST stands for Personal Storage Table is a single folder that maintains entire information of Outlook including login details. If this PST file gets corrupted due to any unknown reasons, then you cannot access any of the data present in it. Some of the common errors you might encounter while using Microsoft Outlook are: PST file has reached its maximum level, file cannot be found, file cannot be accessed etc.
Let us discuss some of the common errors of Microsoft Outlook:
- Outlook Error 0x800ccc0e – Microsoft Outlook cannot be accessed either to send or receive emails
- Outlook Error 0x800ccc0f – A message called Improper sever connection gets displayed
- Outlook Error 080042108 – Incoming email server not connected with Outlook
- Outlook Error 0x800ccc90 – You cannot access your account
- Outlook Error 554 – When mail is not delivered to receiver you will encounter this message
You might encounter such errors, when PST file is corrupted due to many unforeseen scenarios. Here is one such example wherein every PST file of Outlook has some size limit and gets increased as and when you send or receive mails. At some extent when PST file reaches it maximum extent will gets corrupted and throws an error message. Due to which you will be unable to access any of the files present in Microsoft Outlook.
In such situations, most of them assume that they cannot access PST file for forever which is not true. There are chances of repairing errors in PST file with the help of reliable repairing tool like Remo Repair Outlook (PST).
Here are few reasons responsible for corruption of PST file
- Corrupt Storage Media Corruption – The storage media where PST file is stored contains increased number of bad sectors or gets corrupted due to many unexpected reasons will become inaccessible. In such cases, PST file also in turn gets corrupted
- Oversized PST file – As discussed above, every PST file has some size limit i.e. 2GB. When it exceeds it size limit it will become inaccessible or corrupted. As a result, you will be unable to access any kind of data or attributes in Outlook
- Sudden Power Surge – Microsoft Outlook PST file gets corrupted or damaged when there is any variation in power while accessing it. If there occurs sudden power failure makes system terminates abruptly might corrupt PST file
- Virus Attack – PST file gets infected from viruses via internet, large file attached to mails, system virus etc. These viruses are capable of replicating themselves and can corrupt entire PST file
- Other Reasons – Application malfunctioning, software clashes, hardware conflicts, improper Outlook termination, PST file header corruption etc. are other reasons for PST file corruption
Beneficiary tips to remember
- Have a backup of Outlook in any other external storage device
- Microsoft Outlook should be terminated appropriately
- Utilize advanced antivirus software for scanning Outlook
- Avoid adding new data immediately after PST file corruption
Why Remo Repair Outlook (PST)?
One of the professional, virus free, secured repairing tool that can be utilized to fix errors in PST file in few simple steps. This software is designed with two types of scanning algorithms like Normal Scan for less corrupted PST file and Smart Scan for PST file corrupted severely. It will fix password protected, corrupted, failed, damaged PST file effortlessly. It supports all the latest versions of Windows operating system like Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP….Technical team will be available for 24*7 to resolve any kind of issues you come across during installation or repairing process.