What are DBX Files?
DBX files are used by Microsoft Outlook Express in order to store data in its mailboxes. The DBX files have their file name with an extension of .dbx such as inbox.dbx, sent.dbx, drafts.dbx and so on. These DBX files are capable of storing essential emails, contacts, attachments and other Outlook elements. However, even DBX mailboxes are also easily prone to corruption and even sometimes data loss.
Recently one of my friends lost a number of local folders in my Outlook Express (OE) that is present in DBX store. Well, it was noticed that OE does not read / open those local folders mostly because it is assumed as being corrupted. This has become a common problem. Thereafter, she searched and found few tools which claim to repair / recover corrupted DBX. After using few trial versions, she observed that none of them was able to repair those corrupted DBX files.
Such situations are really disappointing, since you may think that you won’t be able to repair your DBX files. So there is no cost in using demo versions. Don’t worry, if you come across such situations, because with the help of Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX) easily repairs your corrupt / damaged Outlook Express mailboxes and recovers Outlook Express attributes.
About Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX): Repairing DBX Files
Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX) is an efficient tool for repairing your DBX files with ease. With the help of this program you can repair emails with respect to Outlook Express identities including complete email header of an email. Another important feature of this program is that it restores emails from DBX files which get corrupted when an antivirus is scanning incoming / outgoing emails.
The software is capable of repairing oversized Inbox.dbx, Sent.dbx, i.e when it reaches 2GB or more in size within few clicks. Besides, it is possible to recover emails those are in .*eml format to a selected destination folder. Furthermore, the emails can be easily imported back to Outlook Express folder as well. You can recover emails from DBX files which are corrupted because of compacting operation in simple way.
Easy Steps to protect your DBX files against further damage / corruption
- It is advisable to stop the email scan which is present in your anti-virus program
- Try to keep minimum emails inside Inbox/Sent or nay other important folders
- You can also create sub folders that are marked with date or any specific indicator
- You should disable automatic background compact operation
- It is recommended to take backup your Store Folder on a regular basis
- For safer option you can purchase Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX)
Other Advantages of Remo Recover Outlook Express
Free Demo Version: The facility of Demo Version helps in evaluating the performance of the software before purchasing licensed version
Preview Option: With this option it is possible to view the recovered emails prior to data restoration
Technical Help: There is a provision of technical help which is available round the clock for solving queries of users associated with software
Safe to use: Remo Recover Outlook Express (DBX) is read-only software which makes sure that your original file is intact
Please visit the link www.remosoftware.com/dbx-repair for more details
Common Reasons those are responsible for making DBX files getting lost or corrupted. They are discussed below:
- The most common factor responsible for corrupting your DBX files are virus infections and eventually resulting in file loss
- While working on the DBX file, you may accidentally delete your DBX file using Shift + Delete key combination
- Sometimes, there can be interruptions while copying or moving your DBX file
- There can be other reasons which may include Outlook Express failure, mistakenly formatting the hard drive which had DBX file and many more.
It is compatible with all the latest versions of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP. Server Edition includes Windows Server 2003, Server 2008, and Windows 2012.
Supported Outlook Express Versions consists of 4.0, 5.0, 5.01, 5.5 and 6.0