Let us say, you have captured photos of some special occasion on your digital camera. Later to view photos you have connected camera card to your system. While viewing pictures, you found out some of the wanted and blurred ones so you started deleting it but unfortunately you clicked on some of good ones and accidentally deleted it. Worried about photo recovery from camera card? Well, this article provides guidance on how to restore accidentally deleted pictures from camera in few simple steps…
Before knowing how to restore pictures from camera card, let us know some precautionary steps to avoid loss of pictures
- Check twice before deleting any image file from camera card
- Always use “Safely Remove Device” option while disconnecting camera card from PC
- Maintain regular backup of images to any storage device to overcome data loss situations
However, data loss is unpredictable, even after following lots of precautionary steps, sometimes you may come across loss of pictures due to some or other reasons. Well, whatever might be the reason for loss of pictures from camera card just download and install Remo Digital media Recovery tool to get back pictures of various formats easily.
How Remo Digital Media Recovery tool helps in recovering camera photos?
When pictures are deleted from camera card, its reference links will be erased but the photos are still present on the card. Hence, to get back those deleted pictures Remo has designed Digital Media Recovery tool which scans the entire card to restore deleted photos in matter of minutes. Whether its BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc. this tool restores various image formats including RAW image formats such as CR2, CRW, NEF, and much more.
- Don’t store anything on the camera card until you perform recovery
- Don’t save the recovered pictures in the same location from where you lost it
The easy to use interface of the tool provides quick solution to recover digital camera pictures after accidental deletion which can be understood by any sort of users without requirement of any technical skills. Also, technical assistance is provided by well-trained support team for 24*7 to solve issues that occur during recovery process. Also, this tool supports data recovery from memory card of various types such as SD card, SDHC cards, CF cards, XD cards, MMC cards, and so on. This application runs on all latest versions of Windows and Mac OS. Apart from picture recovery, this application even restores various songs and videos. The supported OS systems and media files are as listed:
- Windows OS:Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and so on
- Mac OS:EI Capitan, Mavericks, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, lion, Mountain Lion and so on
- Memory Card Brands:ADATA, Canon, Fujifilm, Lexar, Samsung, Sony, Transcend, SanDisk, Kingston and many more.
- Photo Formats:GIF, BMP, TIFF, JPEG, JPG, RAW, NEF and so on.
- Video Formats:MP4, MOV, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, and so on
- Audio Formats: MP3, AMR, WAV, and so on.
What else Remo Card Recovery tool can do?
- Lets you to arrange the recovered files on basis of file name, file type, file size and date of creation
- The tool performs recovery process on drives / partitions with file systems such as HFS+, HFSX, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and exFAT
- Save Recovery Session helps to pause the scanned results and lets you to resume it at any instant and thus it avoids rescanning of the drive
- With Data View you can view recovered file based on its hierarchical form; whereas File Type View displays recovered files based on file extension
- Before purchasing the tool, you can view recovered files with the help of Preview option
- The recovered files can be compressed to a ZIP archives to save the disk space