Outlook is comes under line of major email client application which is being used by business people, corporate people, etc. This application allows user to manage their emails, notes, RSS feds, calendar events, tasks, contacts, etc. Outlook stores all these information in a separate folder called PST – Personal Storage Table. However, this folder created on your system when you install Outlook application. This folder stores all Outlook attributes data in separate file with extensions. Moreover, you can access your Outlook data even though internet connection is not there but in order to receive and send emails you mush should have internet connection.
However, sometimes users unable to access this Outlook PST file due to various reasons in turn users unable to access outlook application too results in loss of Outlook data. In such situation, you can make use of ScanPST.exe built-in tool that has capable to fix minor issues in Outlook PST file and even recovers deleted data. Suppose if your PST file has been corrupted very severely then this ScanPST tool does not work and instead of repairing, it starts corrupting PST file still more.
In that course of time, it is better to get assistance from third party application like Remo Repair Outlook that can easily fix inaccessible Outlook data file and makes easy accessible to your Outlook data in few steps. It also recovers deleted or lost notes, emails, RSS feeds, calendar items, tasks, settings, from Outlook data file. In addition, it supports fixing and recovery of PST file on various versions of Windows OS such as Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, etc.
List of reasons behind PST file corruption
- Virus attacks: These are one of the major causes behind PST file corruption. When you browse infected sites, downloading infected data and sharing data from others etc all these actions makes virus threats to enter your system and corrupts your PST file. Finally, results in inaccessible Outlook data file.
- PST file size: Every version of Outlook PST application has its own size limit. Suppose your PST file size exceeds its limit defined by Outlook application then file slowly starts corrupting itself.
- User mistakes: Exiting Outlook application abruptly even though PST file is in use which results in PST file corruption.
- Interruption: While moving or sharing PST files, if any kind of interruption occurs such as slow internet connection, unsecure network, etc. can lead to PST file corruption
Here I have mentioned few reasons but you can notice much more behind PST file corruption, includes OS crash, hard drive failure, improper Outlook up gradation, software conflicts, PST file header corruption, using unreliable third party tools in system, etc. But whatever might be reasons behind PST file corruption that can be easily fixed with the use of this advanced Remo Repair Outlook application in a couple of minutes.
Advantages of Remo Repair Outlook application
- Supports various versions of Outlook application such as Outlook 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007, etc
- It safely and securely fix corrupted, damaged PST file
- Provide free tech support to assist you in fixing and recovering process
- Allows users to store recovered file to any storage device