Here is the situation wherein you have unintentionally formatted the Mac OS EI Capitan drive. After cross verifying you realized that there is no backup copy of your lost or deleted data. You may think that data recovery after formatting is next to impossible. Well, you don’t have to worry because with the help of Remo Recover Mac software; data recovery can be done easily even after formatting EI Capitan. There is a provision of demo version that assists you in a better way. Besides, before you get to know more about the utility it is necessary to follow safety measures in order to avoid loss or deletion of data in future:
- It is recommended to follow proper procedure while installing Mac OS X in order to avoid data loss situation
- It is advisable that you maintain backup copy of your important files on other external storage devices
- Cross check your important files before using Command + Delete option
Remo Recover Mac: Efficient tool for restoring Mac files after format
Remo Recover Mac identifies and recovers lost or deleted data from your Mac OS X EI Capitan without any complexity. It will help in locating and recovering files from missing / deleted Mac volumes. With this program, one can recover files from HFS+, HFSX, FAT16 and FAT 32 partitions. Besides it can also recover files which have been emptied from Trash.
The tool performs scanning in order to recover lost files from inaccessible Mac volumes. Furthermore, the software is capable of searching the files present in the recovered list with the help of Find Tool. After completion of recovery process, it recognizes and preserves the file names.
This software helps in recovering photos, text documents, music files, videos, documents, PDFs along with 300+ different types and formats. This helps in recovering data not only from your hard drive but also from other storage devices such as thumb drive, iPods, memory cards, digital cameras and USB drives.
It easily identifies and recovers various file types on the basis of unique signatures. Thereafter it will do sorting the recovered data on the basis of name, size, date and file type, date of creation, date of modification and many more. Later it also provides the technique to add / edit signatures for files that are not listed. It is possible to view your recovered files prior to data restoration with the help of Mac finder styled interface.
Remo Software is compatible with all the latest versions of Mac which includes Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite and EI Capitan.
For more information visit http://www.remosoftware.com/recover-files-after-formatting-el-capitan
Commonly occurring Data Loss Situations from Macintosh System
- Sometimes, it may happen that you accidentally erase files and folders from your Mac OS X EI Capitan so as to empty its Trash without checking the contents. This results in data loss situation
- If hard drive is showing some error message due to incorrect formatting or reformatting. This requires formatting entire Mac hard drive
- At times, without cross checking the file you may empty the Trash folder which may cause data loss
- There are situations where there are bad sectors present on your Mac Yosemite hard disk, then your system might freeze at times, which results in boot failure making data inaccessible
Besides there are other factors that are responsible for loss of data from Mac Yosemite which includes file system corruption, OS crash, Yosemite reinstallation and much more.
More about Remo Recover (Mac) Software
Minimum Disk Space: For the purpose of installing the software you require minimum disk space of 50 MB
Save Recovery Session: Save Recovery Session helps you to save the re-scanning time of your entire drive after purchasing of the software
User friendly interface: It facilitates simple interface along with step by step guidance for installation as well as usage of the software
Technical Support: If customers are having queries related to software and its usage, then it is handled round the clock