Letter writing or sending telegrams were the only means of communication to most of the people even some decades ago. Most of the time the letter or telegram would reach its destination late failing to deliver the message at the required time. Gradually with the invention of new ways of communication the traditional method of sending messages through letter and telegrams became out dated.
In this fast pace generation where everyone is in the race of running with the fastest speed we want everything fast, also for sending messages. With these came “email” –our instant message delivery system. It happily met the expectations of the people and made it possible to send and receive messages, files, documents, etc .from one place to another in few seconds only.
Microsoft Outlook is one such email application and personal information manager available with Microsoft Office suite. Because of its features and benefits many people choose Microsoft Outlook as their email clients. The role of emails in our technological life cannot be neglected. Outlook not only helps in sending email messages, but also provides us with facilities like storing messages in folders, tasks, contacts, notes, journals, etc. All these information will be stored in a Outlook Data file called PST (Personal Folder Table) files.
However at times due to accidental deletion or some unpredictable causes in the Outlook all the folders may deleted or lost leading to serious data loss. It would be a heart breaking scenario for anyone of us losing our important Outlook files and folders. What we need to do is to find a way to overcome this situation. The problem can be solved by using a trustworthy and effective tool that is capable enough to recover all the folders of Outlook
REASONS WHICH CAN CAUSE DELETION OF FOLDERS FROM OUTLOOK:
- Often while doing some work with the data in the Outlook folder we may accidently delete few folders or while removing unwanted information from Outlook we might end up deleting some important folders without verifying.
- Virus threat is one of the common reasons of deletion of folders in Outlook PST.
- Another cause of folder deletion in Microsoft Outlook is at times may be the scanning of the entire hard drive by antivirus program and deleting files without prior notice.
- Software malfunctioning, crashing of the entire Outlook, abrupt Power cut, sharing outlook files and folders via internet can be some other reasons for deletion of folders from Microsoft Outlook.
Remo Repair Outlook PST is a two in one software that in one hand repairs corrupted PST files and on other hand even assists to recover deleted folders in Microsoft Outlook with complete accuracy. It can be your Inbox, outbox, contacts, tasks, notes or any other folder, this tool can easily recover them all. In addition to it works successfully on all major and new versions of Windows Operating System like Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2008. Remo Repair Outlook PST user friendly graphical interface and Online tech support makes it a regular user among people to recover deleted folders from Outlook.
SOME OF ITS SALIENT FEATURES ARE:
- Firstly it recovers deleted folders from Outlook Pst in a well-organized manner. Even recovers folders that are deleted using the Shift +Delete Key.
- Using the Remo Repair Outlook PST we can also recover deleted email messages emptied from deleted items folder or deleted from any other Outlook folder.
- Successfully Supports Repairing of files from All Outlook Versions like Outlook 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
- Trusted and used by Most Industry Experts because of its beneficial features and problem solving attitude. Has the ability to recover deleted folders while going from one location to another.
- Even repairs PST files that cannot be repaired using Outlook Inbox Repair tool that is scanpst. Gives option to preview recovered files in Outlook Style Browser View.
Prevention measures to stop loss of folders from Outlook.
- Always use an updated and efficient antivirus to scan your system.
- Don’t delete files and folders from Outlook without verifying.