Why PSD file is not opening?
Here is the situation where you are viewing your PSD files from your external hard drive and you notice that few of your Photoshop files were not opening. Thereafter, you thought of changing the file extension of those Photoshop files. Later, when you browse the folder of your PSD file to view them again, you noticed that it was displaying error message stating that it cannot be opened.
You might be wondering that how come those files are still not getting opened even after changing the extension. Well, it is because those Photoshop files are damaged so they cannot be accessed further. Under such situations, it is obvious that you assume that you can never repair your PSD files. No need to get stressed as it is possible to fix your PSD files which are not opening in Photoshop. Remo Repair PSD is an easy solution that helps in fixing Photoshop images in a secure way.
Remo Repair: PSD File Not Opening in Photoshop
Remo Repair PSD software works on your corrupt / broken PSD and PDD photo files that are not opening due to various reasons. This program is compatible on all the versions of Adobe Photoshop and helps repairing of PSD / PDD that cannot be easily accessed. Besides, it has the ability to repair large size PSD and PDD image files in simple and easier way.
During the repair process, its powerful algorithms simply extract the data from your damaged Photoshop file. Thereafter, fixes the issues associated with your PSD file and saves them in separate file without altering the original PSD file.
With this application, it is possible to fix your PSD file with different color modes like Bitmap, Gray-Scale, Indexed color, RGB color, CMYK color, Multichannel color, Duotone color and Lab color mode etc. Apart from this, it allows you to repair PSD files having the depths of 1, 8, 16 and 32 bits per channel.
Other Benefits of Remo Repair PSD Tool
- This application provides tutorial to repair not opening PSD filewithin simple steps
- User friendly interface enables easy installation and usage of the software for technical as well as novice users
- Technical assistance is provided round the clock for handling customer queries related to software
- With the help of Demo Version, users can check the performance of the software before they go for purchasing the licensed version
- Supported versions of Photoshop: Photoshop 5.5, Photoshop 6.0, Photoshop 7, CS, CS1, CS2, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6
- Windows Versions: It includes Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Server Edition consists of Microsoft Windows Server 2003, Server 2012
- Mac Versions: It includes all the latest version of Mac like Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks and Yosemite
Some common factors which results in not opening of PSD file
Abrupt Termination of System: If you transferring your PSD file from your storage device to your system or vice versa and suddenly your system has been terminated, then it is likely to corrupt PSD file
Compatibility Factors: Sometimes, it may happen that you have created PSD file in older version of Photoshop and you are trying to open it in latest version will also cause corruption to PSD
Other Causes: Sometimes, it might happen that while you are working on your PSD file, then Photoshop application suddenly freezes, or your system hangs up which results to inaccessibility of PSD file
Easy Ways to Remember in order to avoid Photoshop file corruption
- It is recommended that while you are working on PSD file you don’t abruptly close Photoshop application
- It is advisable that you don’t modify your PSD files directly from your storage devices
- If you want your PSD files to be secure, make sure that you take backup of those PSD files
- Do not interrupt transfer process of your PSD file from your system to other external storage devices or vice versa